Monday, May 23, 2011

Beauty Survey!

Here is a completely random beauty survey, and I tag each and every one of you that reads it! Enjoy :)



Who's style do u like? Audrey hepburn, Gwenth Paltrow, Jenifer Aniston, or Gwen Stefani? I honestly don't care for any of them. Audrey Hepburn's is too old fashioned, Gweneth Paltrow's is pretty good, but a little on the edge, Jenifer Aniston's is too...you know, and Gwen Stefani's is creative, but out of all I would go with Gweneth's.
When your alarm goes off, do u: jump out of bed, hit the snooze, cry? Sometimes I scream into my pillow with the little energy that I have in the morning, then I just turn off the alarm completely. I hate getting up in the morning.
Which of the following is essetial? lipstick, eyeliner, foundation, or mascara? They are all essential, but the most essential would definately be mascara, because it can be used in place of eyeliner, and most people don't really need foundation and lipstick.
What is your most essential hair styling tool? blowdryer, flat iron, curling iron, velcro rollers? Probably my straightener, because you can also use it to blow dry your hair and also curl it!
How many times have u changed your hair color this year? Once, to red, but it didn't last.
 
How long does it take u to put your makeup on in the morning? If I'm just going to church, then about 12 minutes. But if I'm going out, then about 30.
Where do u buy your face wash? Either online or a CVS.
Your handwriting is.....Depends! If I'm feeling scholarly then it's very elegant, but if I'm in a rush then its kinda spaced and crooked.
What's your signature scent? Victoria's Secret PINK
What type of manicure do u prefer? I like french, but I prefer a neutral pink.
Your grandmother gave u a hideous sweater. do u wear it? Of course!
What do u look for when u go shopping? Some clothes that will pass both mine and my mother's flesh inspections, anything pink, purple, or green, sparkly high heeled shoes, long dresses, floral blouses and skirts, gold neclaces, SALES! 
This summer u couldn't stop listening to?.... Uhmm hello? Taylor Swift?
Which reality t.v. show could u kick butt on? The Waltons or Little House On the Prarie. No, wait, Hannah Montana. NO! Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I'd make a great designer!
What do you think to yourself when you see an ugly girl? Every girl is beautiful. It's not on the outside what counts, but on the inside!

Do u brush your teeth in the shower? No I prefer in the sink.

What beauty icon would u love to meet? Blair Fowler or Miranda Kerr
Would u ever leave the house with a stain or rip in your clothes? Depends!

Sneakers are for?.....
Running, walking, playin, basketball, sports, etc...

How would u describe your beauty? I don't want to sound prideful. I believe that every girl should be able to liberally describe the features that makes her beautiful. It's what God gave to every woman. I like my hair, the unique color. I like my eyes, even without makeup. But inside beauty is what matters. I believe that I have some unique qualities on the inside. I'm very maternal and I care alot about other people. God gave every girl beauty and it shouldn't be taken advantage of.

What types of guys do you search for when your in the mall? I don't search for guys. Guys can find me. I don't even notice guys when I walk through the mall, (unless they have their jeans pulled down to their knees, then I call them a ghetto idiot) but even if guys try to win me over, I say I'm taken and I'm not their type :) I don't need another heartbreak.

What are your favorite baby names?? Alexis, Caroline, Alyvia, Leslie, Emma, Rebekah, Eric, Isabelle, Bethany, Brently, Ella, Hailey, Quinn, Hayden, Anna, Brett, Chase, Ryan, Nolan, Daniel, Harper, Julia, Ashton, Taylor, Oliver, Sarah, Emily, Cara, Mark, Mandy, Melany, Elizabeth, Trenton, Payton, Gwen, Juliet.

A cute guy asks you on a date to the beach. What do you say? I'm too cool for you :D


No comments:

Post a Comment