Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Beauty Wishlist

I can't help it! Every now and then I will come across something that I really, really want. Here are just a few:


The first thing is the Laura Mercier  liquid foundation. I've heard a lot of reviews about this foundation for numerous people and they all say it is worth the $42 at Sephora. Although I would love to have this foundation, my face isn't problematic and I don't have a job. So it would be very hard and odd to get this foundation now, though I would love to try it out to see how I like it. 

The next product is the Peace, Love, Juicy Couture perfume for women.  Guys, this perfume is the best thing (next to PINK) that I have ever smelled in my how life! And when I prayed some on my hand at my friend's house, I found that even after I showered when I got home, AND did the dishes, the smell was still there! I was so impressed with it that I jumped online, determine to buy it. But I was heavily dissapointed to see that it is only $87. Oh well, maybe I'll marry somebody really nice who will buy it for me.


The next one is kind of random, but it's the VS Naughty Kiss Lip Gloss in Tingling Mint. Okay, this gloss tastes like heaven. But that's only part of it. It makes your lips look incredible. I think I'd be worth it for $15.

The next is the Chi 44 Iron Guard spray. Right now I am using the Tressemme Heat Protection Spray. Frankly, the one I am using just isn't doing it's job. It is about $5 compared to this one that I want, which is about $12 - $15. 

That's all that I have on my wishlist for today, but who knows? It could change in the next five minutes! TTYL

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment